|Be a part of the "IHS Press Group" transformation with your contribution -- don't delay; do it today!|
IHS Press needs your help to expand its program from the simple publishing of new and reprint works relating to the traditional Social Doctrine of the Catholic Church to a comperehensive umbrella organization of action and advocacy in support of that doctrine.
to IHS Press's
If you've come to this page knowing all about IHS Press's fundraising progam and planned transformation, simply use the button here to make your tax-deductible contribution to this exciting initiative today. All gifts, aside from being both appreciated and acknowledged with the benefits detailed below, will be recored with a Charitable Gift Acknowledgement provided to donors via email or in hard copy.
Some reminders about what your contribution will get you:
If you are new to this effort, or simply want additional resources, the following will give you an orientation to IHS's exciting new project.
- $50. Acknowledged with a free copy of our newest release, Willaim Cobbett by G. K. Chesterton, featuring new comprehensive annotations and scholarly introductions.
- $100. Entitles the donor to any three of IHS Press's books from our current list. Click here to download an updated list of available titles.
- $500. For two years you are entitled to a new, higher-discount “Benefactor” status of 15% off of IHS Press's already discounted publisher-direct prices.
- $1000. Extend the "Benefactor" status to a lifetime additional 15% off.
- $2000. Become an IHS Press “Platinum Patron,” entitling you to receive automatically and perpetually a free copy of each new IHS Press title.
If you want to help promote and publicize IHS Press's fundraising effort, here are some gadgets and other resources that you can use on your own websites, in emails, and elsewhere. Please spread the word!
- Click here to see IHS's preliminary fundraising announcement.
- Download a fact sheet about the planned evolution of the IHS Press Group.
- Benefactors considering large levels of patronage can contact IHS immediately for additional information and more substantive details regarding this effort and the achievements and accomplishments that major contributions will help facilitate.
- Others are welcome to visit our contact page where they will find telephone, email, postal mail, and online form-submission contact information and instructions.
- Select the text in the box below and use it to paste a link to our PayPal donate buttons in your emails and other electronic correspondence.
- Select the text in the box below and use it to paste a PayPal donate button onto your blog or website to help solicit contributions for IHS's transformational effort.
- Select the text in the box below and use it to paste a button (like this one) into your blog or website which links to a donation page at JustGive.org where contributors can support the growth of the IHS Press Group.
- Finally, to download a complete resource containing a full set of hyperlinks and widget code for helping IHS Press raise money via PayPal and JustGive.org, simply
download this text file.